Articles tagged ‘intel’
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
We headed over to rainy Taipei to witness the launch of its new city-wide WiMax service while also giving the 4G network a try. Find out more!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
- SingTel announces new Unlimited Fiber Plan, promises no traffic throttling
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE available in Singapore on August 30 from S$249
- Sony Xperia C3 available in Singapore from August 30 at S$468
- Klipsch adds new Reference R6M earphones to its Reference series
- HTC to release world's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone?
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, its most affordable 4G smartphone to date
- Seagate ships world's first 8TB hard disk drive
- RugGear unveils rugged Android tablet, the Ultra Tab 7.0 - RG900 for S$830