- Articles tagged "intel"
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
Intel will be releasing an anniversary edition of the Pentium processor to commemorate 20 years of the Pentium brand.
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, ASUS officially unveiled the new Transformer Book V, a 5-in-1 device that is equal parts phone, tablet and notebook; and also the Transformer Book T300 Chi, a super-slim 12.5-inch hybrid detachable notebook.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Intel unveiled two 64-bit Atom processors at MWC 2014 today, and also spoke of its multiyear agreements with Lenovo, ASUS and Foxconn to develop mobile devices running on Intel chips.
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan