- Articles tagged "intel"
Intel announced their latest processor series, codenamed Devil's Canyon, at its keynote in Computex 2014 earlier today. Representing the updated Haswell "K" series parts, the latest Core i7 processor is the first Core microprocessor to hit the 4.0GHz mark since the Pentium 4.
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, ASUS officially unveiled the new Transformer Book V, a 5-in-1 device that is equal parts phone, tablet and notebook; and also the Transformer Book T300 Chi, a super-slim 12.5-inch hybrid detachable notebook.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Intel unveiled two 64-bit Atom processors at MWC 2014 today, and also spoke of its multiyear agreements with Lenovo, ASUS and Foxconn to develop mobile devices running on Intel chips.
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
Intel's anthropologist shared insights into people's desires and frustrations regarding their relationship with technology from learnings of over 250,000 interviews conducted in 45 countries.
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets