- Articles tagged "intel"
Intel has been boasting about their overhauled graphics core built-in to their new Haswell processors. But really, how good is it? We find out using their latest Intel Core i7-4770K flagship processor and test the Intel HD Graphics 4600 engine.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
During the final keynote address at IDF 2012 today, Intel chief technology officer, Justin Rattner, demonstrated key future technologies that will enable more devices to stay connected wireless more efficiently.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
A whole slew of new notebooks and desktops are on sale now boasting Intel's third generation Core i3/i5/i7 processors and are often marketed by the term "Ivy Bridge". We put together a resource center of what you need to know about Intel's latest computing platform and the relevant products featuring them.
In this article, we explore what the new Ivy Bridge processors could mean for the mobile computing scene, specifically notebooks and eventually Ultrabooks.
- Will the next Apple Watch have cellular connectivity?
- Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch likely to debut in Sep, luxury version in the works
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium