- Articles tagged ‘intel’
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
We headed over to rainy Taipei to witness the launch of its new city-wide WiMax service while also giving the 4G network a try. Find out more!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
- AMD officially announces Carrizo, the next-gen APU
- Japanese developers start to embrace AMD's Mantle
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- AMD's Freesync technology is almost here and Samsung's leading the charge
- Alcatel Onetouch to debut smartphones at Sitex 2014
- Apple changes App Store buttons from "Free" to "Get"