- Articles tagged "intel"
Intel's long-awaited, new CPU microarchitecture, Sandy Bridge, has finally gone live. After months of hype and speculation, does it live up to its pedigree? Find out here as we test the Core i7-2600K, Core i5-2500K and the Core i5-2400.
In the final day of IDF, Intel looked at the crystal ball once again and got us peering into the future of computing. Besides that, we also looked at a couple of real implementations of Intel's Light Peak.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
We headed over to rainy Taipei to witness the launch of its new city-wide WiMax service while also giving the 4G network a try. Find out more!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?
- HOOQ signs deal with Disney to bring video content to Southeast Asia
- Singtel to waive local mobile data charges for all postpaid customers on May 1