Articles tagged ‘intel’
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
We headed over to rainy Taipei to witness the launch of its new city-wide WiMax service while also giving the 4G network a try. Find out more!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
Succeeding their lackluster predecessors, the new Pentium XE processors based on the Presler core sport some serious specs. With clock speeds of up to 3.73GHz, loaded with 4MB of L2 cache and taking advantage of a 1066MHz FSB, they seem to instill fear into AMD's A64 FX series; but are they that extreme?
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS