- Articles tagged "intel"
HWZ members were recently given the exclusive chance to get up-close and personal with ASUS' latest Transformer Book T300 Chi 2-in-1 hybrid notebook and at the same time learn more about Intel's new Core M processors.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
Did you know, if you have an Intel-based smartphone, it's very likely that some of the components in that smartphone were designed and engineered right here in Singapore? Intel actually has two bases of operations in Singapore, one in Kallang and one in Ang Mo Kio, we took a peek inside its Kallang labs.
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
Intel will be releasing an anniversary edition of the Pentium processor to commemorate 20 years of the Pentium brand.
- You need a constant Internet connection to play Super Mario Run
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days