Articles tagged ‘intel’
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Intel's pre-CES briefing this morning described how Ultrabooks will take advantage of the compute performance enabled by their latest processors and evolve into a more intuitive device with touch, voice and gesture recognition.
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Intel is pushing hard for the Ultrabook to be the next big thing. Judging from Apple's MacBook Air sales, we think they might be on to something. But do you know what an Ultrabook is? In this article, we help you define that and show you where it's heading.
At IDF 2011, Intel announced the new Intel SSD 710 Series with capacities up to 300GB, as much as 4.5 times more than previous generation.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow