Articles tagged ‘intel’
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
Intel's anthropologist shared insights into people's desires and frustrations regarding their relationship with technology from learnings of over 250,000 interviews conducted in 45 countries.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Intel has been boasting about their overhauled graphics core built-in to their new Haswell processors. But really, how good is it? We find out using their latest Intel Core i7-4770K flagship processor and test the Intel HD Graphics 4600 engine.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?