- Articles tagged "intel"
When it comes to Computex, there’s probably no bigger player than Intel who’s at the forefront of driving innovation and enabling scores of ODMs and OEMs to design amazing products around them. Trust us when we say Intel has its mind set on powering just about anything you can imagine. We show you why.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
It's the last day of the IT Show 2016 and if you are on the lookout for a gaming notebook, here are our recommendations.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
Now that Intel Skylake is out in the wild, this is the best time in a long while to build a high-end gaming rig. But which Z170 motherboard should you get? We pit the flagship Z170 motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI against each other to find out!
With Star Wars now showing in cinemas, HP has unleashed its Star Wars Special Edition notebook. Available now, we checked it out to see if the Force is strong with this one.
At long last, the final judging event for Intel's Invent 50 competition has concluded. Whether it's amphibious drones, autonomous security robots, or medical technology, the finalists have got it all covered. Which team will walk away with S$10,000 and an internship with Intel?
The Dell Inspiron 7000 AIO is a fairly sleek machine that wouldn't look out of place in your home or office. We take a closer look to see what it brings to the table. Hint: It can scan your face!
How does an AIO PC with a 34-inch curved display sound? HP's got just the one for you, and also a slew of other Windows 10 PCs and convertibles kitted out with the latest Intel Skylake processors.
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update