- Articles tagged "intel"
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
Intel just announced the new Thunderbolt 3 standard that uses the USB-C port and it will be compatible with other protocols such as USB, DisplayPort and PCI Express.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
HWZ members were recently given the exclusive chance to get up-close and personal with ASUS' latest Transformer Book T300 Chi 2-in-1 hybrid notebook and at the same time learn more about Intel's new Core M processors.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
Alienware has just refreshed its 15 and 17-inch models with a slimmer and lighter design. The new notebooks are also equipped with new GPU options from NVIDIA and AMD. Here's what you need to know about Alienware’s new gaming notebooks.
Did you know, if you have an Intel-based smartphone, it's very likely that some of the components in that smartphone were designed and engineered right here in Singapore? Intel actually has two bases of operations in Singapore, one in Kallang and one in Ang Mo Kio, we took a peek inside its Kallang labs.
We got invited to attend the Intel Future Showcase recently and saw some tech that'll be landing in your hands very soon as well as some that might not be available till much later. Either way, it's worth it to read our impressions of some of the tech we saw.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card