- Articles tagged "htc one"
With all the buzz about how the HTC One A9 is just like an Android version of the Apple smartphone, we managed to get one for a closer inspection.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
With three smartphone brands putting out their flagship 5-inch models at about the same time, we took this opportunity to test their cameras' imaging capability in a head-to-head comparison to find out which is the better shooter. Is it going to be HTC, Samsung or Sony? Read on to find out the victor!
Gold and red are considered auspicious colors for the Lunar New Year. If you are planning to get a smartphone this festive season, why not consider one from this list of red and gold smartphones?
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
The HTC One will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore