- Articles tagged ‘docking stations’
Denon might have made their name based on top-end products such as AV receivers and amplifiers. But now, with their first ever launch event in Singapore, they are bringing consumer headphones and docking stations to the mass market.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts (Updated!)
- Future Warfare: The PD-100 Black Hornet, a drone that could fit in a pocket
- Luxury watch brands are going after imitation smartwatch faces
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Samsung seeks to block NVIDIA GPUs from US market in a tit for tat move
- HTC announces Desire Eye's price and availability (Updated)