- Articles tagged "docking stations"
Denon might have made their name based on top-end products such as AV receivers and amplifiers. But now, with their first ever launch event in Singapore, they are bringing consumer headphones and docking stations to the mass market.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops
- This is how you check your passenger rating given by Uber drivers
- Rejoice, more Apple Watch faces coming your way
- You can now find out what’s in a Windows 10 update
- Acer to bundle Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft to lay off more staff from the mobile division
- Apple reportedly chose TSMC to manufacture chips for the iPhone 7