- Articles tagged "docking stations"
Denon might have made their name based on top-end products such as AV receivers and amplifiers. But now, with their first ever launch event in Singapore, they are bringing consumer headphones and docking stations to the mass market.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
- Cortana is coming to Office 365
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
- Huawei unveils 5.2-inch Honor 7, comes with 20MP phase-detection rear camera
- Samsung Galaxy A8 leaked in hands-on video, could be its thinnest phone yet
- This is how Google checks for lags on Android and Chrome OS devices
- Kawaii! Brother launches special edition Hello Kitty electronic labeler
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera
- First batch of Steam Machines pre-orders are sold out