- Articles tagged "cpu"
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear IconX wireless ear buds leaked
- Nintendo's Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem franchises are coming to smartphones
- Intel wants USB-C ports to replace the 3.5mm headphone jack
- WD goes for gold, launches new Gold HDDs for data centers (Updated with pricing)
- Need more storage? Seagate starts shipping 10TB helium-filled drives in volume
- HTC building a pair of Nexus phones with codenames S1 and M1
- BlackBerry Priv is a surprsingly early adopter of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Microsoft to release Surface Phone by April 2017