- Articles tagged "cpu"
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- GoPower has a 15,000mAh power bank for your MacBook
- Apple is reportedly exploring how to charge an electric car
- Microsoft rumored to be launching new Xbox TV streaming devices and Xbox consoles
- Foxconn lays off 60,000 factory workers, replaces them with robots
- Microsoft cuts 1,850 jobs to streamline smartphone business
- Chinese firm to sell the world's first bendable smartphone by year-end
- Xiaomi's Mi Drone is the world's first modular consumer drone
- PSA: There's no such thing as WhatsApp Gold