- Articles tagged "cpu"
The wait for AMD desktop Trinity APUs is over. This next generation of APU is built on the mature 32nm SOI process technology and features a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture with a more powerful GPU. Step right in as we reveal its integrated graphics and its latest iteration of AMD Dual Graphics performance!
The wait for AMD desktop Trinity APUs is almost over. This next generation of APU is built on the mature 32nm SOI process technology and features a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture. Step right in as we take a sneak peek at its integrated graphics performance!
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
In this article, we explore what the new Ivy Bridge processors could mean for the mobile computing scene, specifically notebooks and eventually Ultrabooks.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Bulldozing down the competition are the AMD FX processors which are targeted at enthusiasts and rig builders who want to customize and push their rigs for maximum performance without breaking the bank. We detail the basics of the new CPUs.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8