Articles tagged ‘cpu’
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
The R&D engineers at Intel's Labs came out to show off some pretty cool research on the eve of Intel Developer Forum. We have details of the demonstrations which show Intel's approach to solving everyday problems.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
- Cooler Master Announces New Products to be Unveiled at Computex 2013
- Pew Research Center: Teens Find Facebook a Burden
- OtterBox Buys Rival LifeProof
- Apple Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now for Infringing Patents for Siri
- Logitech Announces New Wireless Speakers UE Boom
- ASUS PadFone Infinity Available in Singapore from 1st June
- Intel Reveals Power Management Technology Behind Upcoming "Haswell" Processors
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX Support for Microsoft Xbox One