Articles tagged ‘tesla’
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family
- Top Up Your EZ-Link Cards with My EZ-Link Mobile App for Selected NFC Smartphones
- Wireless Music System Rocki Introduces New Digital-Support Model
- MSI Announces AE222(G) and AE201 AIO PC Series
- StarHub Giving Away Free Acer C720 Chromebook to New Subscribers
- Hooray, Next-gen USB Plug to be Smaller and Reversible
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013