- Articles tagged "tesla"
Without fail, the importance of graphics technology and the power of visualization is best exemplified at every NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference. This year, Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, highlighted very important breakthroughs to speed-up the deep learning process which will push new frontiers such as hosting the world's first autonomous car race and much more. Read on.
You would never believe how large the Pascal based NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU is! Check it out along with more photos of the Tesla module and the insides of the server rack that will contain them, courtesy of QuantaPlex.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28
- iOS 10.1 update finally adds Portrait mode to the iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver