Articles tagged ‘tesla’
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Qualcomm Announces 64-Bit Snapdragon 410 Processor, Available in 2014
- Samsung's Latest 840 Evo SSD Packs 1TB in an mSATA Form Factor
- Linksys Introduces Its Fastest Wireless-AC Router
- Biostar Introduces B85MG Motherboard for Businesses
- SingTel's 4G Roaming Now Covers Six Countries
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- Soft Gear Updates Graphyte 3D Engine for Android OS
- Spotify Plans to Make Mobile Streaming Free