- Articles tagged "tesla"
Without fail, the importance of graphics technology and the power of visualization is best exemplified at every NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference. This year, Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, highlighted very important breakthroughs to speed-up the deep learning process which will push new frontiers such as hosting the world's first autonomous car race and much more. Read on.
You would never believe how large the Pascal based NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU is! Check it out along with more photos of the Tesla module and the insides of the server rack that will contain them, courtesy of QuantaPlex.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%