Articles tagged ‘tesla’
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Microsoft Backtracks on Xbox One Always Online and Used Game Policies
- Nokia Teases 41MP Camera Sensor for Upcoming WP8 Device
- Super Talent Introduces the USB 3.0 Express Ram Disk
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility with New Seagate NAS HDDs
- Casio Exilim EX-TR15 Helps You Capture Self Portraits with Ease
- Major Update to Adobe Creative Cloud Now Live
- SingTel Makes Setting Up Online Stores Across the Region a Breeze with Shopify
- Sony DR-BTN200M Bluetooth Headset with NFC Delivers Up to 40 Hours of Music Playback