- Articles tagged "tesla"
Without fail, the importance of graphics technology and the power of visualization is best exemplified at every NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference. This year, Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, highlighted very important breakthroughs to speed-up the deep learning process which will push new frontiers such as hosting the world's first autonomous car race and much more. Read on.
You would never believe how large the Pascal based NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU is! Check it out along with more photos of the Tesla module and the insides of the server rack that will contain them, courtesy of QuantaPlex.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Google makes Solitaire and Tic-Tac-Toe playable via their search results
- Fitbit announces new Charge 2 and Flex 2 activity trackers
- Purported specs of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus leaked
- Apple sends out invites for iPhone event on 7 September
- LG to demo Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR content on its OLED TVs at IFA 2016
- Intel announces new 3D NAND SSDs for client and enterprise
- SanDisk releases new Dual USB Drive with Type-C port
- Apple may not have enough stocks of iPhone 7 at launch