- Articles tagged "tesla"
Without fail, the importance of graphics technology and the power of visualization is best exemplified at every NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference. This year, Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, highlighted very important breakthroughs to speed-up the deep learning process which will push new frontiers such as hosting the world's first autonomous car race and much more. Read on.
You would never believe how large the Pascal based NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU is! Check it out along with more photos of the Tesla module and the insides of the server rack that will contain them, courtesy of QuantaPlex.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- The Onda oBook 11 Pro is an unabashed knockoff of the Microsoft Surface Book
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100
- The Apple Watch is powerful enough to run Windows 95
- The ZTE BLADE S7 shines with performance and elegance
- New Apple Watch bands made by Coach could arrive in June
- Creative’s new Aurvana ANC headphones bring tired travellers audio bliss
- SanDisk updates their iXpand Flash Drive - portable storage for iPhone and iPad
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Max phablet and MIUI 8 on 10th May