- Articles tagged "tesla"
Without fail, the importance of graphics technology and the power of visualization is best exemplified at every NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference. This year, Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, highlighted very important breakthroughs to speed-up the deep learning process which will push new frontiers such as hosting the world's first autonomous car race and much more. Read on.
You would never believe how large the Pascal based NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU is! Check it out along with more photos of the Tesla module and the insides of the server rack that will contain them, courtesy of QuantaPlex.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
We met with more than a dozen of NVIDIA's top executives at NVIDIA's GTC 2010 and covered quite a bit of updates from GP-GPU computing, Further CUDA notes, where general computing is heading, NVIDIA's processor strategy, Tesla and Tegra platform status and The Next Big Thing for consumers. Find out in this hard-hitting update!
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features