- Articles tagged "motherboard"
Looking to build your next PC? Well, MSI seems to have motherboards for all kinds of purposes, be it for gaming, case modding or work, you should be able to find one here that suits your needs.
ASUS has announced a 3D printing project that will allow gamers and enthusiasts to 3D print custom parts and modifications for their motherboards, opening up a new avenue of customization for system builders.
MSI has announced a brand new Intel X99 board, the X99A Gaming Pro Carbon. With its black PCB, carbon fiber finish, and RGB LEDs, this is really a pretty attractive board. Here's a closer look at it.
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
The ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly is one of the best-looking boards we've seen around. Click through for more photos of this beauty.
Later this year, Intel will debut a new high-end desktop platform codenamed Broadwell-E. If you're still hanging on to the older Intel X79 platform, the release of a new CPU could send prices of the current Haswell-E processors tumbling. Would that make the X99 platform a worthwhile option? We lay out the results and recommendations.
Now that Intel Skylake is out in the wild, this is the best time in a long while to build a high-end gaming rig. But which Z170 motherboard should you get? We pit the flagship Z170 motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI against each other to find out!
Have you set aside a pretty budget for your new Skylake system? Maybe one of these motherboards will make it into your next rig. Read on to find out which one you should get!
The Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 pulls out all the stops in providing an ultra-high-end solution for DIY enthusiasts. Here's a preview of what the board has to offer. Be warned: it is not at all cheap.
Find Intel Z170 boards too pricey? More Intel 100 series motherboards have been announced, and we've rounded up boards based on the more affordable H170, B150, and H110 chipsets from key manufacturers to give you an idea of what's available now.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems