- Articles tagged "motherboard"
The Intel X99 chipset is the foundation of the ultimate desktop PC platform today. We pit two different Intel X99 motherboards from ASUS and ASRock with the top-end Intel Core i7-5960X CPU to find out what they bring to the table. Who knows, one of them could be your next motherboard upgrade!
The Intel X99 chipset is the first desktop platform to feature quad-channel DDR4 memory modules and pair with the new LGA2011-v3 CPU socket that supports the 8-core Intel Core i7-5960X CPU. Together, they are touted to be ultimate desktop PC platform. If you're not familiar, this primer is for you.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
The MSI Z87M Gaming motherboard features the Intel Z87 chipset, and comes in the nifty microATX form factor. Targeted at gamers who need to build a compact gaming system for the living room, the board can also double up as a high-end HTPC. Read on to check out its features!
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)