- Articles tagged "motherboard"
Have you set aside a pretty budget for your new Skylake system? Maybe one of these motherboards will make it into your next rig. Read on to find out which one you should get!
The Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 pulls out all the stops in providing an ultra-high-end solution for DIY enthusiasts. Here's a preview of what the board has to offer. Be warned: it is not at all cheap.
Find Intel Z170 boards too pricey? More Intel 100 series motherboards have been announced, and we've rounded up boards based on the more affordable H170, B150, and H110 chipsets from key manufacturers to give you an idea of what's available now.
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
We managed to get our hands on the MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard to bring you a preview of the features you can expect from MSI's latest boards!
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
The Intel X99 chipset is the foundation of the ultimate desktop PC platform today. We pit two different Intel X99 motherboards from ASUS and ASRock with the top-end Intel Core i7-5960X CPU to find out what they bring to the table. Who knows, one of them could be your next motherboard upgrade!
The Intel X99 chipset is the first desktop platform to feature quad-channel DDR4 memory modules and pair with the new LGA2011-v3 CPU socket that supports the 8-core Intel Core i7-5960X CPU. Together, they are touted to be ultimate desktop PC platform. If you're not familiar, this primer is for you.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on
- Dell acknowledges eDellRoot certificate is unsafe, post instructions on how to remove it