Articles tagged ‘motherboard’
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
The MSI Z87M Gaming motherboard features the Intel Z87 chipset, and comes in the nifty microATX form factor. Targeted at gamers who need to build a compact gaming system for the living room, the board can also double up as a high-end HTPC. Read on to check out its features!
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist
- Apple unveils iMac with Retina 5K display; prices start at S$3,388