- Articles tagged "motherboard"
Find Intel Z170 boards too pricey? More Intel 100 series motherboards have been announced, and we've rounded up boards based on the more affordable H170, B150, and H110 chipsets from key manufacturers to give you an idea of what's available now.
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
We managed to get our hands on the MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard to bring you a preview of the features you can expect from MSI's latest boards!
ASUS has unveiled its entire line-up of Intel Z170 motherboards that will support the new LGA 1151 Skylake processors. The new motherboards include the regular Z170 Signature series boards, the TUF series, and the enthusiast-oriented ROG boards.
The Intel X99 chipset is the foundation of the ultimate desktop PC platform today. We pit two different Intel X99 motherboards from ASUS and ASRock with the top-end Intel Core i7-5960X CPU to find out what they bring to the table. Who knows, one of them could be your next motherboard upgrade!
The Intel X99 chipset is the first desktop platform to feature quad-channel DDR4 memory modules and pair with the new LGA2011-v3 CPU socket that supports the 8-core Intel Core i7-5960X CPU. Together, they are touted to be ultimate desktop PC platform. If you're not familiar, this primer is for you.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
Gigabyte announces four major motherboard series, launches full range of Intel Series 9 boards for all segments, teases limited edition memory OC board and breaks current overclocking world record, all in one afternoon at Computex 2014.
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button