Articles tagged ‘travel guide’
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
Are you a tech head who loves to travel? Here are 64 gadgets and software that no self-respecting traveling geek should do without. Whether you're heading off to the Bermuda Triangle, or to a sandy beach in Bali, you're bound to find something useful here.
It's the time of the year again when many are planning their year-end holiday getaways. Let us help make your trip more fulfilling with some gadget recommendations.
With the NATAS Travel Fair coming up, it's time we fuss over holiday destinations once more. Somewhere closer to home like Japan? Or perhaps some place more exotic like the Serengeti plains? Before you pack up and leave, be sure to check out our travel buying guide to help you pick the best gadgets for your trip. Bon Voyage!
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9
- Google Chrome for Mac goes 64-bit
- Google wants to deliver with Project Wing
- AMD Radeon R9 285 graphics cards from two add-in card partners announced
- SHORE, a new Google Glass app to detect your emotions
- Lenovo launches Horizon 2 table PC in Singapore
- Samsung unveils 3G-enabled Gear S with 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display
- LG announces G Watch R, the world's first wearable with full circle P-OLED display