- Articles tagged "travel guide"
If you are heading out to Japan to catch the cherry blossoms, here are some useful tips that I have learned on my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.
We've rounded up the most useful travel gadgets for every holiday destination, so whether you're heading off to the sandy beaches of the Maldives, or the hustle and bustle of New York City, you'll find what you need here.
Are you a tech head who loves to travel? Here are 64 gadgets and software that no self-respecting traveling geek should do without. Whether you're heading off to the Bermuda Triangle, or to a sandy beach in Bali, you're bound to find something useful here.
It's the time of the year again when many are planning their year-end holiday getaways. Let us help make your trip more fulfilling with some gadget recommendations.
With the NATAS Travel Fair coming up, it's time we fuss over holiday destinations once more. Somewhere closer to home like Japan? Or perhaps some place more exotic like the Serengeti plains? Before you pack up and leave, be sure to check out our travel buying guide to help you pick the best gadgets for your trip. Bon Voyage!
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*