- Articles tagged "laser"
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera
- First batch of Steam Machines pre-orders are sold out
- Venus Optics has just produced the World's widest macro lens, the Laowa 15mm f/4
- Facebook is watching you more closely than you think
- Samsung to launch more Tizen-based smartphones this year?
- EKWB, XSPC to launch AMD Radeon R9 Fury X water block
- AppleCare for Mac will now cover all batteries that hold less than 80% charge
- OnePlus 2 to have a fingerprint sensor that unlocks "faster than Touch ID"