Articles tagged ‘laser’
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city