- Articles tagged ‘laser’
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- AMD's Freesync technology is almost here and Samsung's leading the charge
- Alcatel Onetouch to debut smartphones at Sitex 2014
- Apple changes App Store buttons from "Free" to "Get"
- Brio, the smart power outlet that you'll definitely need
- Yahoo to be Firefox's default search engine