Articles tagged ‘laser’
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices