- Articles tagged "laser"
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)