- Articles tagged "computex 2012"
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
AMD has just announced the release of two new E-Series APUs, the E2-1800 and E1-1200, at Computex 2012. They also took some time to talk at length about the benefits of Trinity.
More from Computex 2012, as we were invited to Gigabyte's special VIP suite at Taipei 101 to have an intimate look at their latest motherboards.
Asia's largest and most vibrant ICT trade show is about to commence on the 5th of June, but there's so much anticipation building up towards it that there's already plenty of news on what's going to be showcased at this mega-show. Check out the upcoming highlights we've compiled so far and check back later for even more updates!
- Microsoft estimated to have 18% of global tablet market by 2019
- Apple Pay to be available in China by February, ahead of Samsung Pay?
- AMD says goodbye to Catalyst drivers, ushers in new Crimson software
- Xiaomi’s Mi Air Purifier 2 is a small and quiet air filter for your home
- Xiaomi unveils full-metal Redmi Note 3 and Android or Windows 10 OS Mi Pad 2
- Flight Centre will let you experience your destination in VR before traveling
- Twitter cats helped Belgian police take down terrorists in #BrusselsLockdown
- The “World’s Coolest Job” by Honestbee is now accepting applicants