- Articles tagged "computex 2012"
As we roundup our coverage of Computex 2012, here are other interesting gadgets and sights we saw from the show floor along with what all of you've been waiting for... the booth babes!
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
AMD's Trinity APUs for the desktop market won't hit retail till late this year, but almost every major motherboard vendor has FM2 socket based motherboards all lined up and ready to go. Here's a quick roundup of the various Socket FM2 equipped motherboards from Computex.
The long awaited Thunderbolt expansion card from ASUS has finally launched and we managed to take a closer look at this speedy connectivity option and which motherboards are applicable.
Ever wondered if you could ditch that power charging brick? In about 5 years or so, that could become a reality with wireless charging capabilities thanks to the players involved in the Wireless Power Consortium like Freescale. We share with you some demonstrations from Freescale.
Cooler Master showcased its wares at Computex 2012 that underscored their commitment to quality engineering for discerning rig builders and overclockers. They even have pretty cool accessories for iPad owners. Read on to find out more!
Earlier at Computex 2012, Intel announced that it would be interested in developing the concept of upgradeable All-in-One systems. Here's a quick look at some upgradeable AIO solutions from ECS and Wibtek.
It's hardware and casings galore at Computex 2012 and here's a selection of new and interesting casings from Antec, Aerocool and CFI.
NVIDIA has just shared in a cozy session with selected journalists, updates on Tegra, GeForce their strategy in the tablet market and more at Computex 2012.
- This is how Google checks for lags on Android and Chrome OS devices
- Kawaii! Brother launches special edition Hello Kitty electronic labeler
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera
- First batch of Steam Machines pre-orders are sold out
- Venus Optics has just produced the World's widest macro lens, the Laowa 15mm f/4
- Facebook is watching you more closely than you think
- Samsung to launch more Tizen-based smartphones this year?
- EKWB, XSPC to launch AMD Radeon R9 Fury X water block