- Articles tagged "wi-fi"
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
AC-2400 wireless routers are all the rage now and two of the hottest routers to have landed are the ASUS RT-AC87U and the Linksys E8350. To find out which is best, we dropped them both into a ring. Last one standing wins.
Wired or wireless connection? What is with all those different cables? How can I improve my Wi-Fi coverage? And how can I still use a wired connection if I haven't already wired up my home? All these questions and more will be answered in our newbie's guide to networking.
Bose announced its move into dedicated Wi-Fi streaming devices earlier this year with the introduction of the SoundTouch 30, SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi music systems. We bring you our initial impressions of their rejuvenated desktop audio offerings after a brief hands-on session.
By launching cameras with Wi-Fi capabilities, Canon is improving user experience by enabling a convenient way of sharing photos and videos directly from the camera. We managed to get hands-on time with these new IXUS cameras to see how they function.
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?
- HOOQ signs deal with Disney to bring video content to Southeast Asia
- Singtel to waive local mobile data charges for all postpaid customers on May 1
- Here’s what you need to play Batman: Arkham Knight
- BenQ's MW665+ and MX666+ projectors use NFC to reduce wireless presentation setup headaches
- Watch the Apple Watch get taken apart
- AMD will skip ahead to 14nm fab process for its next-gen GPUs
- Screen glare and reflections might soon be a thing of the past