- Articles tagged "wi-fi"
Paradigm has just launched a new wireless speaker series , and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of their new system options. If you're looking for modern speaker options, this could be just what you need.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
The ultimate status symbol for selfie lovers is finally in Singapore, a month after its initial launch in Japan. We detail the key updates to the EXILIM EX-TR70 that makes it better than all its previous iterations.
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
AC-2400 wireless routers are all the rage now and two of the hottest routers to have landed are the ASUS RT-AC87U and the Linksys E8350. To find out which is best, we dropped them both into a ring. Last one standing wins.
Wired or wireless connection? What is with all those different cables? How can I improve my Wi-Fi coverage? And how can I still use a wired connection if I haven't already wired up my home? All these questions and more will be answered in our newbie's guide to networking.
Bose announced its move into dedicated Wi-Fi streaming devices earlier this year with the introduction of the SoundTouch 30, SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi music systems. We bring you our initial impressions of their rejuvenated desktop audio offerings after a brief hands-on session.
By launching cameras with Wi-Fi capabilities, Canon is improving user experience by enabling a convenient way of sharing photos and videos directly from the camera. We managed to get hands-on time with these new IXUS cameras to see how they function.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices