- Articles tagged "geforce gtx 680"
As the year comes to a close it's time to take a look again at AMD's Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 to see who can end the year as the reigning king of GPUs. We'll also take a look at which is the better buy if you're planning on building a new system early in 2013.
Two cards enter, one card leaves: two factory-overclocked GeForce GTX 680 graphics cards duke out over a comprehensive set of benchmarks and games to determine which deserves your hard earned cash. Fight!
With the top GPU offering based on renewed architectures from AMD and NVIDIA out in the market, we decided to kick things up a notch further by pitting the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 in SLI configuration against the AMD Radeon HD 7970 in CrossFire setup. Can NVIDIA still hold its fort? Read on to find out!
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)