- Articles tagged "exynos"
The plastic build, the Qualcomm processor, the removable battery and the expandable storage are all gone. But in their place, Samsung has made an aluminum and glass beauty, with a 5.1-inch QHD display and an in-house octa-core processor that surpasses all its rivals. Oh and there's an even better looking curved screen version too!
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app
- Widerun bike trainer allows you to explore Alpine trails from your home
- Cyanogen OS will also bundle Microsoft apps and services