- Articles tagged "exynos"
The plastic build, the Qualcomm processor, the removable battery and the expandable storage are all gone. But in their place, Samsung has made an aluminum and glass beauty, with a 5.1-inch QHD display and an in-house octa-core processor that surpasses all its rivals. Oh and there's an even better looking curved screen version too!
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines