- Articles tagged "starhub"
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
With a portion of the show floor dedicated to Over-the-Top services, there was quite a lot showcased related to this particular trend. We were lucky enough to see what kind of OTT features are available in the market, and what to expect in the near future.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
- Lenovo to be investigated over using of Superfish software
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z could be the best mid-range smartphone at MWC 2015
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)
- NVIDIA's new Shield is a machine to watch
- Steam Machines chugging to retail later this year
- Lenovo unveils the new VIBE Shot and A7000 smartphones and a portable Pocket Projector at MWC 2015
- Unreal Engine 4 now free for everybody to tinker with
- Singtel to trial test LTE-Advanced with Ericsson and Samsung