- Articles tagged "starhub"
With M1 and StarHub making some changes to their tiered mobile plans last month, we updated our article to reflect the changes. Check out the various 3G and 4G plans available across the board - complete with analysis and charts for a clear illustration!
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
With a portion of the show floor dedicated to Over-the-Top services, there was quite a lot showcased related to this particular trend. We were lucky enough to see what kind of OTT features are available in the market, and what to expect in the near future.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
- Mark Zuckerberg gives away 99% of Facebook Shares, worth US$45B, for a better future
- Adobe ships huge updates to Creative Cloud 2015
- OnePlus offers a sandstone case for the iPhone 6/6S, comes with a surprise gift
- Toddler loses an eye after being sliced by a drone propeller
- LG's all-metal, slim "Class" smartphone coming to Singapore
- Xiaomi to release Windows 10 Mobile-powered Mi 4 on 3rd December
- Apple said to be testing at least 5 different iPhone 7 configurations
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling