- Articles tagged "oled"
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
You thought your 1080p TV looks good, but wait till you see the picture quality of a 4K ultra-HD TV. That said, is 4K for everyone? And what exactly is this OLED technology that you've been coming across on websites and magazines recently? Well, these are just some of the questions answered in our recent PlayTest event which we teamed up with South Korean TV maker LG. Find out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
- OnePlus 2 to have a fingerprint sensor that unlocks "faster than Touch ID"
- This strap will add 30 hours of additional battery life to your Apple Watch
- Somebody pointed a Nikon Coolpix P900 with 83x optical zoom at the moon (video)
- Disney bans selfie sticks
- Facebook testing Snapchat-inspired photo uploader that includes swipe-able filters and text
- New Private Chat feature on BlackBerry’s BBM removes names from conversations
- iOS 8.4 to be released 11pm on Tuesday, an hour ahead of Beats 1 launch
- Bloomberg: Early production of new Apple iPhones with Force Touch has begun