- Articles tagged "oled"
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
You thought your 1080p TV looks good, but wait till you see the picture quality of a 4K ultra-HD TV. That said, is 4K for everyone? And what exactly is this OLED technology that you've been coming across on websites and magazines recently? Well, these are just some of the questions answered in our recent PlayTest event which we teamed up with South Korean TV maker LG. Find out what took place!
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
- Breitling officially releases its second generation Emergency watch in Singapore
- Retro City Rampage releasing on MS-DOS
- Creative announces launch of the BT-W2, a high-performance USB Bluetooth audio transceiver for PC, Mac, and PS4
- Apple's music streaming service launches in Singapore with free 3 month trial
- Toshiba announces more affordable MC04 6TB enterprise HDD
- ADATA launches new M.2 SATA 6Gbps SSD for compact ultrabooks
- Press images of Motorola Moto G (2015) leaked
- Cortana is coming to Office 365