- Articles tagged "arm"
The message is clear and AMD is hoping to drive change to the computing landscape once more with multi-core 64-bit ARM architecture based Opteron server processors targeting data centers. We provide more details on this new initiative and the challenges ahead.
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND
- LG G5 to sport an OLED display with "always on" feature?
- HTC rumored to launch its new flagship smartphone in April
- Twitter's new timeline feature shows best tweets from people you follow