- Articles tagged "ipad mini"
As sure as the sun rises, Apple releases new iPad tablets ever year. The iPad Air 2 receives a good amount of updates, but the the iPad Mini 3 is a bit strange with minimal advances. In any case, we put them to the test, so find out if they are any good in our review.
Got your first iPad and wondering which apps you should try out first? Here are the top 10 apps to get you started reading, drawing, writing, browsing, watching, sharing and having fun on your iPad today.
With the release of two new iPads, the question of whether to upgrade or not once again becomes a pertinent decision. Whether you're contemplating a 9.7-inch iPad Air or a 7.9-inch iPad Mini with Retina Display, we've got the answers.
With 170 million iPads sold and counting, today Apple is updating the lineup with the release of two new models: the sleeker, thinner, lighter 9.7-inch iPad Air and the much anticipated 7.9-inch iPad Mini with Retina Display. Find out everything you need to know about them right here!
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
The most anticipated announcement of all at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2013 is the unveiling of the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 7. Dubbed as the biggest change to iOS since the introduction of iPhone, iOS 7 boasts quite several new features. Read on to find out more.
Apple is expected to launch a smaller version of the iPad on 23rd of October. In this rumor round-up, we go through every news report, speculation and leak we have seen thus far to give you an overview of what to expect when it launches.
As Apple best puts it, it is indeed almost here. What can you expect from the September 12th event? As implied in the event’s photo, the next-gen iPhone (5?) is definitely one of the anticipated highlights. Let's check out the list of present and past rumors to see how it might shape up when it's actually launched.
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2GB RAM model launching Tuesday for $179; price slashed for original model
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software