Articles tagged ‘ipad mini’
The most anticipated announcement of all at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2013 is the unveiling of the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 7. Dubbed as the biggest change to iOS since the introduction of iPhone, iOS 7 boasts quite several new features. Read on to find out more.
Apple is expected to launch a smaller version of the iPad on 23rd of October. In this rumor round-up, we go through every news report, speculation and leak we have seen thus far to give you an overview of what to expect when it launches.
As Apple best puts it, it is indeed almost here. What can you expect from the September 12th event? As implied in the event’s photo, the next-gen iPhone (5?) is definitely one of the anticipated highlights. Let's check out the list of present and past rumors to see how it might shape up when it's actually launched.
- Sony DR-BTN200M Bluetooth Headset with NFC Delivers Up to 40 Hours of Music Playback
- Thuraya SatSleeve Transforms Your iPhone into a Satellite Phone
- HTC Officially Announces the Butterfly S
- Panasonic Launches Rugged 7-inch Android Toughpad at CommunicAsia 2013
- In the Pipeline: Intel Smart Watch
- Instagram Video Feature Coming Soon?
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power Supply Introduced
- LG Releasing Android Phone with Always On Voice Commands in 2014