- Articles tagged "mastercard"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Sprint takes 33% stake in Tidal; aims to bring the service to its subscribers
- First photo of LG G6 leaked
- New Chromebooks launched this year will soon have full access to Google Play!
- The LG G6 will not run on Snapdragon 835 because of the Galaxy S8
- Android OS malware HummingWhale sees over 2 million downloads through Google Play
- Microsoft has released a huge Xbox One update to select testers
- What Note 7 recall? Samsung just had its best quarter in three years
- Updating to iOS 10.2.1 might be the most secure thing you do today