Articles tagged ‘mastercard’
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Download Apple's 12 Days of Gifts App and Receive One Daily from 26 Dec to 6 Jan
- PowerColor Announces TurboDuo R9 280X OC
- Samsung Shipped 10 Million Galaxy Note 3 in Two Months
- SingTel: Mobile Internet Connectivity To Be Boosted by 20% in Crowded Places
- Xiaomi is "Most Likely" Coming to Singapore: Here's Why You Should Care
- ASUS Introduces NFC-enabled M70 Desktop PC
- Leaked Intel SSD Roadmap Reveals Upcoming 2TB Drives in 2014
- ASUS ROG Announces Mars 760 Graphics Card