- Articles tagged "fiber broadband"
Going to sign up for a 10Gbps fiber broadband plan? Beyond the monthly subscription fee, know that there could be other investments and preparations involved before you can get the desired results. We tell you.
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
Price is important when signing up for a fiber broadband plan, but it's certainly not everything. In this article, we explore what else makes for a good Internet experience, from typical download speeds and symmetric plans, to traffic shaping and latency.
Superior bandwidth that enables richer online content not possible before, it makes little to no sense to not go for fiber broadband when your existing ADSL or cable broadband contract is up, or when you're wiring up your new home. Here's a quick primer on getting your premise ready.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
- WhatsApp will share your phone number with Facebook
- Apple may release a video sharing and editing app in 2017
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X