- Articles tagged "fiber broadband"
Going to sign up for a 10Gbps fiber broadband plan? Beyond the monthly subscription fee, know that there could be other investments and preparations involved before you can get the desired results. We tell you.
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
Price is important when signing up for a fiber broadband plan, but it's certainly not everything. In this article, we explore what else makes for a good Internet experience, from typical download speeds and symmetric plans, to traffic shaping and latency.
Superior bandwidth that enables richer online content not possible before, it makes little to no sense to not go for fiber broadband when your existing ADSL or cable broadband contract is up, or when you're wiring up your new home. Here's a quick primer on getting your premise ready.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
- Will Samsung release an Olympic edition of the Galaxy S7 Edge?
- MSI announces two new Intel B150 boards with USB Type-C
- Mercedes debuts bonkers mad 577hp AMG GT R at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Futuremark teases new 3DMark Time Spy DirectX 12 benchmark
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display