- Articles tagged "fiber broadband"
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
Price is important when signing up for a fiber broadband plan, but it's certainly not everything. In this article, we explore what else makes for a good Internet experience, from typical download speeds and symmetric plans, to traffic shaping and latency.
Superior bandwidth that enables richer online content not possible before, it makes little to no sense to not go for fiber broadband when your existing ADSL or cable broadband contract is up, or when you're wiring up your new home. Here's a quick primer on getting your premise ready.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp
- Samsung launches another massive firmware update for the NX1