- Articles tagged "fiber broadband"
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
Price is important when signing up for a fiber broadband plan, but it's certainly not everything. In this article, we explore what else makes for a good Internet experience, from typical download speeds and symmetric plans, to traffic shaping and latency.
Superior bandwidth that enables richer online content not possible before, it makes little to no sense to not go for fiber broadband when your existing ADSL or cable broadband contract is up, or when you're wiring up your new home. Here's a quick primer on getting your premise ready.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
- Microsoft is making a launcher for Android, and it's called Arrow Launcher
- The Windows 10 upgrade files may well be on your system already
- Motorola unveils Moto G (2015), Moto X Style and Moto X Play
- Now you can have a Google account without Google+
- Android 5.1 Lollipop arrives on LG G Flex2
- Introducing the Linksys Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
- OnePlus 2 boasts killer flagship features at an unbeatable price
- Singtel upgrades 4G and Wi-Fi networks for faster mobile surfing speeds