- Articles tagged "os x"
TGIF! It’s the weekend, so what better way to spend it than to listen to some free tunes, courtesy of Apple Music. Apple’s music streaming service launched earlier this week, with a generous 3-month free trial. Here are nine things you can do with it this weekend.
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015 just started yesterday morning in San Francisco with a number of notable updates to its OS and app ecosystem. We've also caught hold of some nuggets of information that wasn't part of the opening keynotes and you'll find all that and more in this roundup.
In this special feature, we cover the basics of Mountain Lion, Apple's latest OS for Mac systems - preparation and tips for the installation, how long the installation takes, performance improvements and Mountain Lion's more prominent new features.
Overwhelmed by the sea of Apple WWDC news? Here's a roundup of the major announcements - find out which rumors turned out to be true.
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
- M1's SIM-only postpaid plans aim to deliver value, flexibility and generous data
- Microsoft reveals Windows 10 local pricing
- Trend Micro for Windows 10 is a step ahead in more ways than one
- Ouya developers picking up the pieces after Razer's acquisition
- Qualcomm's WiPower wireless charging technology can now charge metal phones
- Razer gobbles up Ouya
- Plextor's M6V is the latest entry-level SSD to hit the stands
- Ultra tough RugGear Apex RG702 coming to Singapore