- Articles tagged "os x"
The newest version of Mac OS X, 10.11 or ‘El Capitan’, will be available later today, for free. Should you upgrade to OS X El Capitan? What do you have to look forward to if you do?
TGIF! It’s the weekend, so what better way to spend it than to listen to some free tunes, courtesy of Apple Music. Apple’s music streaming service launched earlier this week, with a generous 3-month free trial. Here are nine things you can do with it this weekend.
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015 just started yesterday morning in San Francisco with a number of notable updates to its OS and app ecosystem. We've also caught hold of some nuggets of information that wasn't part of the opening keynotes and you'll find all that and more in this roundup.
In this special feature, we cover the basics of Mountain Lion, Apple's latest OS for Mac systems - preparation and tips for the installation, how long the installation takes, performance improvements and Mountain Lion's more prominent new features.
Overwhelmed by the sea of Apple WWDC news? Here's a roundup of the major announcements - find out which rumors turned out to be true.
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
- Lenovo and Razer partner to build new range of Razer Edition gaming PCs
- Space mining is now a totally real and legal thing
- The handcrafted Pixel Vision is a retro must-have for portable gamers
- MSI balances power savings and performance in new Intel 100 series Eco motherboards
- Guess the features that Apple Watch owners use the most and the least
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner
- Trouble managing multiple Instagram accounts? A solution might be coming soon
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View