- Articles tagged "digital compact cameras"
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Canon's latest cameras are unlike any it's ever released; the PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and no shutter button, while the EOS 100D is quite possibly the world's smallest and lightest DSLR camera made to date. Hit the link and check them out (with video).
Canon kicks off the year with the launch of the PowerShot N, a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- Running full Windows 10 on mobile devices with Snapdragon chips will soon be a reality
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016