- Articles tagged "digital compact cameras"
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Canon's latest cameras are unlike any it's ever released; the PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and no shutter button, while the EOS 100D is quite possibly the world's smallest and lightest DSLR camera made to date. Hit the link and check them out (with video).
Canon kicks off the year with the launch of the PowerShot N, a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
- Photos of LG G4 Pro leaked, rumored to launch on 10 October with plastic build
- Apple TV 4 to come with 8/16GB storage, runs iOS 9 and lacks 4K video streaming?
- Good vibes as Lenovo unveils smartphones at IFA 2015
- OnePlus 2 updates Singapore pricing while striking down grey imports
- ASUS announces 8-antenna RT-AC5300 monster router at IFA 2015
- Lenovo's Y series introduces new gaming machines and gear
- Lenovo announces three new Android Yoga tablets at IFA 2015
- Oppo to announce 5.5-inch Find 9 on 19 September?