- Articles tagged "digital compact cameras"
Whichever camp you’re in, there’s a new Leica in town for you to either lust after or rail against. The Leica Q is a new kind of Leica, a relatively compact, fixed-lens full-frame digital camera with an electronic viewfinder.
Canon's latest cameras are unlike any it's ever released; the PowerShot N is a tiny Wi-Fi compact camera built around a tilting touch-screen and no shutter button, while the EOS 100D is quite possibly the world's smallest and lightest DSLR camera made to date. Hit the link and check them out (with video).
Canon kicks off the year with the launch of the PowerShot N, a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
- Sony launches more mid-range phones
- Microsoft hands a cool US$100 million to Uber for investment
- Advanced microchip designed by NTU team gives ultra-high quality audio at less cost.
- NVIDIA issues voluntary recall of overheating NVIDIA Shield Tablets
- ASUS, EVGA release new X99 micro-ATX motherboards
- Turn your smartphone into an amazing 3D hologram
- Facebook hacks Nintendo to create new levels for Super Mario Maker
- Amazon gives developers and hobbyists access to Alexa