- Articles tagged "symbian^3"
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The Symbian platform is still here to stay with its codenamed Symbian Anna update and two new mobile phones. We dropped by Nokia headquarters yesterday to check these out.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
At Nokia Connection 2010, the Finnish outfit introduced its 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8. Also new was the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick hands-on impressions of these two new Nokia devices.
- Xbox Music is now called Groove
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge fail to stop Samsung from predicting seventh straight profit drop
- Your Instagram photos will now look sharper and prettier
- Samsung announces 2TB versions of 850 Pro and 850 Evo SSDs
- Leaked schematics reveal Apple iPhone 6S to be slightly thicker at 7.1mm
- Render of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 leaked in video, shows no removable battery
- GoPro unveils the S$590 Hero4 Session, its smallest and lightest camera yet
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?