Articles tagged ‘symbian^3’
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The Symbian platform is still here to stay with its codenamed Symbian Anna update and two new mobile phones. We dropped by Nokia headquarters yesterday to check these out.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
At Nokia Connection 2010, the Finnish outfit introduced its 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8. Also new was the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick hands-on impressions of these two new Nokia devices.
- NVIDIA Announces New GeForce GTX 800M Mobile GPUs
- Refurbished Opera Mini 8 Brings Private & Night Modes to BlackBerry OS, Java-running Phones
- Sonnet Announces Its Quietest and Most Compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
- Intel’s New MXC Fiber Optics Cable Offers Data Transfer Rates of 800Gbps
- Function of Two Rear Cameras in New HTC One Detailed in Leaked Sales Guide
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed