- Articles tagged "symbian^3"
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The Symbian platform is still here to stay with its codenamed Symbian Anna update and two new mobile phones. We dropped by Nokia headquarters yesterday to check these out.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
At Nokia Connection 2010, the Finnish outfit introduced its 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8. Also new was the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick hands-on impressions of these two new Nokia devices.
- Steam Machines chugging to retail later this year
- Lenovo unveils the new VIBE Shot and A7000 smartphones and a portable Pocket Projector at MWC2015
- Unreal Engine 4 now free for everybody to tinker with
- Singtel to trial test LTE-Advanced with Ericsson and Samsung
- Google announces plans to offer its own cellular network service at MWC 2015
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015