Articles tagged ‘symbian^3’
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
The Symbian platform is still here to stay with its codenamed Symbian Anna update and two new mobile phones. We dropped by Nokia headquarters yesterday to check these out.
At this year's Nokia World, the spotlight lands on the Finnish company's reinforced focus on its Symbian^3 portfolio, such as the new Nokia E7. We present some of the major highlights of the annual mobile showcase by Nokia.
At Nokia Connection 2010, the Finnish outfit introduced its 12-megapixel with 720p video recording juggernaut, the Nokia N8. Also new was the Nokia X5 aimed for the hip and trendy crowd. Here's a quick hands-on impressions of these two new Nokia devices.
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices