- Articles tagged "hardwarezone"
Held in none other than Malaysia's premier IT shopping mall, Low Yat Plaza, the inaugural HardwareZone Iron Tech event made its presence felt when six of Malaysia's top overclockers displayed their skills and technical knowledge in order to qualify for the Grand Finals in Singapore. Check out what took place and the outcome!
As HardwareZone celebrated its 10th anniversary and counted its milestones, it had again marked another unique achievement with the birth of the Iron Tech competition. Yes, it has commenced and the heat is on! Check out the Semi-Finals that took place in Manila, Philippines in the previous weekend.
The new millennium brought about significant changes to the portal as the Hardware Zone group got incorporated and with that, a focus shift to gear up member services and a completely revamped site. Of course not to forget are the technology changes and hardware highlights in year 2000. So step right in!
We're back with more articles to give you further insight how our HardwareZone portal once looked like in its infancy, the key technologies introduced then and interesting tidbits like hardware pricing 10 years ago should rekindle fond memories for some. So let's start the ball rolling for the 1998 - 1999 era.
That's right folks, www.hardwarezone.com officially turns 10! Needless to say, the tech world and HardwareZone have improved heaps over this last decade and to cover it all, the editorial team has been busy reflecting back on past events and recollecting them here in this special 10th anniversary article series.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)