Articles tagged ‘hardwarezone’
Held in none other than Malaysia's premier IT shopping mall, Low Yat Plaza, the inaugural HardwareZone Iron Tech event made its presence felt when six of Malaysia's top overclockers displayed their skills and technical knowledge in order to qualify for the Grand Finals in Singapore. Check out what took place and the outcome!
As HardwareZone celebrated its 10th anniversary and counted its milestones, it had again marked another unique achievement with the birth of the Iron Tech competition. Yes, it has commenced and the heat is on! Check out the Semi-Finals that took place in Manila, Philippines in the previous weekend.
The new millennium brought about significant changes to the portal as the Hardware Zone group got incorporated and with that, a focus shift to gear up member services and a completely revamped site. Of course not to forget are the technology changes and hardware highlights in year 2000. So step right in!
We're back with more articles to give you further insight how our HardwareZone portal once looked like in its infancy, the key technologies introduced then and interesting tidbits like hardware pricing 10 years ago should rekindle fond memories for some. So let's start the ball rolling for the 1998 - 1999 era.
That's right folks, www.hardwarezone.com officially turns 10! Needless to say, the tech world and HardwareZone have improved heaps over this last decade and to cover it all, the editorial team has been busy reflecting back on past events and recollecting them here in this special 10th anniversary article series.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- Casio Exilim EX-TR35 Aims to Help You Capture Perfect Selfies
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback