- Articles tagged "hardwarezone"
The graphics card has certainly come a long way. Join us as we take a trip down memory lane to the humble beginnings of the 3D graphics card, to the days when 3dfx still existed and NVIDIA cards still had a sensible nomenclature.
As the scratch pad for any form of computation, memory is an essential component of a computer. Join us in remembering the past ten years of memory developments in this Hardware Zone special.
For years, the motherboard has been the foundation for any PC and even as we march into the 21st century, it is still the case. Here, we look back at the past 10 years in the evolution of the motherboard from 1998 to 2008.
Over the years, we have seen the central processing unit or CPU of the computer shrink from the size of a house to that of a stamp while its raw processing power has increased exponentially. We take a look at how far CPUs have progressed in the last 10 years and the major highlights from 1998 to 2008.
Though the Grand Finals of the inaugural Hardware Zone Iron Tech competition has come to a close, there's still more to look out for. And thus, we bring you some of the exciting moments of Iron Tech 2008 via our video coverage, spanning from the Singapore semi-finals to the concluding grand finals held at Funan DigitaLife Mall.
Spanning two months of exciting preliminary rounds, HardwareZone's Iron Tech 2008 reaches its grand finale here in Singapore, with ten contestants selected from five countries, competing for the title of the best PC tech enthusiast. Find out who emerged as the winner of this final challenge!
As we draw closer to the Grand Finals of Iron Tech 2008, let's check out how our Singapore contestants fared as they pitted their skills against each other during the semi-finals held at Funan DigitaLife Mall on the 11th of October 2008.
It was a typical Saturday morning at Mangga Dua Square in Jakarta - that is, it was a typical morning before Iron Tech 2008 Semi-Finals officially begun. Then the shopping mall turned into an overclocking action arena as our contestants showed off their l33t overclocking skills.
With just two days to the Grand Finals of HardwareZone Iron Tech 2008, we check out the Thailand Semi-Final leg held last month and find out how the contestants coped with the challenge. Get a preview of the Thai finalists that will be competing against the other regional winners on Oct 12.
While 2001 didn't bring a renewed look of www.HardwareZone.com that we pulled off during Y2K, it was still a significant year for both the publication and the company as we scaled new heights with the inaugural Hardware Zone Awards, the birth of HWM, the cool Bubble Zone and much more! Read on for the details.
- Here is the memo Tim Cook sent to the company on Jony Ive's promotion
- Local company Secretlab launches Throne, racing-inspired gaming chair to take on DXRacer (Updated)
- Biostar Intel 100-series chipset motherboards to debut at Computex 2015
- Panasonic announces launch of the Lumix DMC-CM1, the world’s slimmest communication camera.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia