- Articles tagged "12-inch"
The Razer Blade Stealth, Razer's 12.5-inch ultrabook, goes on sale here on 3 May. Here's a closer look at the machine, which comes with goodies like individually backlit RGB keys and the ability to sync up with Razer's other Chroma products. Stay tuned for our full review that's coming really soon!
Heard about Razer's super compact and light Ultrabook that was launched at CES 2016? We check it out up-close, see how the Razer Core desktop companion graphics enclosure works and share our preliminary comments.
At 12.3 inches, the HP Pro Slate 12 isn't a small tablet by any stretch of imagination. With HP pushing its real-time note taking capabilities, we decided to try out the tablet and give our first impressions of it.
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is Samsung's flagship product in its new pro tablet lineup, but is it just a tablet with a giant screen? To dispel the misconception, Samsung collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on event - so check out what took place!
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October
- Xiaomi's new Mi TV 3s 4K TVs are thin, smart, and support HDR
- Xiaomi's new Mi 5s has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- HERE will allow Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars to share real-time driving data
- EFF asks HP to “make amends for its self-destructing printers”
- LG said to postpone the launch of its mobile payment system to 2017