- Articles tagged "dell"
Dell’s excellent XPS 13 notebook is now available as a convertible and is powered by Intel’s latest Kaby Lake processors. What’s new and is it any good? Let us give you our first impressions.
How about a final round of deals before the Christmas weekend? After all, there's no better way to embrace the festive cheer than with some new toys.
The dreaded Monday has come around again. Lift your spirits with these great deals from around the Internet.
Dell showcased a full range of Alienware systems and gaming hardware at an event yesterday, held to commemorate Alienware's 20th year in the high-performance PC business.
TGIF! We're back with another round of deals for you to round off the week and usher in the weekend.
Get your game on this weekend. Capcom is having great discounts on its games on Steam this weekend, and we found a monitor deal that you won't want to miss.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
If you are heading out to Japan to catch the cherry blossoms, here are some useful tips that I have learned on my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Qualcomm will not stop shipping chips to Apple despite US$1 billion lawsuit
- Unauthorized VPNs are now illegal in China
- Grab’s CNY promo code lets you gift Grab-sponsored red packets to drivers
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017