Articles tagged ‘gift guide’
As we move closer to the 14th of February, there's certainly a few things that needs to be done if you wish to survive Saint Valentine's Day. For the techies at heart, here's our recommended things to do on the most romantic day of the year, and what you should avoid if you value your love life.
February 14th. A date that could land you a date or have you searching for one. With less than a week to go, here's HardwareZone's quick gift guide for the geeks at heart to all the amorous couples and forever alone singles out there to take on the challenges of Saint Valentine's Day.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines