- Articles tagged "phablet"
Like the budget Redmi series, Xiaomi's flagship Mi series finally has its own large-screen smartphone, the Mi Note. Here are our first impressions of this 5.7-inch phablet.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
How big is too big? That's a question we found ourselves asking as we took the 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate "phablet" for a spin at CES 2013. Check out our hands-on after the jump!
- EmTech Singapore: Drones are our future
- Singtel signs MOU with Ericsson to study future of 5G networks
- Goldgenie has a limited edition Year of the Goat 24k gold iPhone 6
- Xiaomi working on trade-in program for Apple iPhone users?
- ZTE launches four new smartphones for 2015
- Samsung has just released a major firmware update for the NX1, improving shooting in movie mode.
- WeChat would like to remind everybody that they have web chat too
- Crucial releases new MX200 and BX100 SSDs