Articles tagged ‘phablet’
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
How big is too big? That's a question we found ourselves asking as we took the 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate "phablet" for a spin at CES 2013. Check out our hands-on after the jump!
- Download Apple's 12 Days of Gifts App and Receive One Daily from 26 Dec to 6 Jan
- PowerColor Announces TurboDuo R9 280X OC
- Samsung Shipped 10 Million Galaxy Note 3 in Two Months
- SingTel: Mobile Internet Connectivity To Be Boosted by 20% in Crowded Places
- Xiaomi is "Most Likely" Coming to Singapore: Here's Why You Should Care
- ASUS Introduces NFC-enabled M70 Desktop PC
- Leaked Intel SSD Roadmap Reveals Upcoming 2TB Drives in 2014
- ASUS ROG Announces Mars 760 Graphics Card