- Articles tagged "mirrorless system cameras"
Wanting to learn more about the Nikon 1 mirrorless system, we talked with Kimito Uemura, General Manager from the regional headquarters of Nikon Asia, about how the cameras were developed and where they're headed.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
Nikon finally officially announces its first mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras; impressively named the Nikon 1 series. Check out the J1 and V1, which not only introduce a new mount for Nikon, but are also compatible with Nikon's DSLR lenses.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
- Here are the rumored pricing for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- ASUS releases new 10Gbps LAN workstation motherboard - the X99-E-10G WS
- Microsoft releases new Surface Pro 3 firmware to address the tablet's recent battery issues
- Google makes Solitaire and Tic-Tac-Toe playable via their search results
- Fitbit announces new Charge 2 and Flex 2 activity trackers
- Purported specs of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus leaked
- Apple sends out invites for iPhone event on 7 September
- LG to demo Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR content on its OLED TVs at IFA 2016