- Articles tagged "mirrorless system cameras"
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
Nikon finally officially announces its first mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras; impressively named the Nikon 1 series. Check out the J1 and V1, which not only introduce a new mount for Nikon, but are also compatible with Nikon's DSLR lenses.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
- The Microsoft Lumia 550 is yet another budget Windows 10 phone
- Microsoft unveils two flagship Windows 10 phones: the Lumia 950 and 950 XL
- Adobe Stock to get video, enterprise licensing and additional country rollouts
- USB 3.0 thumb drive with PC-to-iOS support will soon be available on Indiegogo
- Lightroom 6.2 and Camera RAW 9.2 are now available for CC users
- iPhone 6s early adopters having issues with burning hot TouchID button
- Ultimate Ears sound the arrival of UE Boom 2
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firms Perceptio and VocalIQ