Articles tagged ‘mirrorless system cameras’
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
Nikon finally officially announces its first mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras; impressively named the Nikon 1 series. Check out the J1 and V1, which not only introduce a new mount for Nikon, but are also compatible with Nikon's DSLR lenses.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
- Thermaltake Announces Power Supply Units that Support Intel "Haswell" CPUs
- Enermax Launches Five New Cooling Fan Models
- Dell's Thumb Drive-Sized Android-Based PC to Ship This July for US$100
- Google Shuts Down Google Checkout
- Flickr Launches New Look with Bigger Photos and 1 Terabyte of Free Storage
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion *UPDATED*
- Sony Reveals PlayStation 4 Teaser
- A Preview of Upcoming MSI G-Series Gaming Notebooks