- Articles tagged "valentine's day"
As we move closer to the 14th of February, there's certainly a few things that needs to be done if you wish to survive Saint Valentine's Day. For the techies at heart, here's our recommended things to do on the most romantic day of the year, and what you should avoid if you value your love life.
February 14th. A date that could land you a date or have you searching for one. With less than a week to go, here's HardwareZone's quick gift guide for the geeks at heart to all the amorous couples and forever alone singles out there to take on the challenges of Saint Valentine's Day.
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators