- Articles tagged "olympus"
Hands-on: The Olympus Pen-F is a new vintage beauty that feels great in the hands (*Updated with price*)
“A masterpiece for creating your own masterpieces” is how Olympus described their new Pen-F camera, and the latest addition to their Micro Four Thirds line of interchangeable lens cameras is very nicely crafted indeed. Here’s what it feels like to use one.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Olympus adds another member to the OM-D family, the EM-10. A smaller and more affordable version of the EM-5, will it be the camera to sway more shutterbugs to the Olympus camp? We give you our first impressions after spending some time with it.
We've gotten our hands on a pre-production model of Olympus' latest flagship, the OM-D E-M1. Click through to find out how it handles and why this is the mirrorless DSLR-killer we've been waiting for.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!