- Articles tagged "olympus"
“A masterpiece for creating your own masterpieces” is how Olympus described their new Pen-F camera, and the latest addition to their Micro Four Thirds line of interchangeable lens cameras is very nicely crafted indeed. Here’s what it feels like to use one.
Olympus has finally released a successor for the popular OM-D E-M5. Does the Mark II live up to the mark set by the original? We go hands-on.
Olympus adds another member to the OM-D family, the EM-10. A smaller and more affordable version of the EM-5, will it be the camera to sway more shutterbugs to the Olympus camp? We give you our first impressions after spending some time with it.
We've gotten our hands on a pre-production model of Olympus' latest flagship, the OM-D E-M1. Click through to find out how it handles and why this is the mirrorless DSLR-killer we've been waiting for.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND