- Articles tagged "apple"
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 4S have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 4S.
The new Apple iPhone 4S features a blazing fast dual-core A5 processor and much improved graphics performance. And it runs iOS 5, which is released today. In this edition of App Attack, we share with you five iOS apps.
Steve Jobs passed away last week at the age of 56. The HardwareZone team takes a special moment to pay tribute to a titan of the tech industry.
You don’t need pricey gear or fancy software to shoot a panorama. In fact, you can do it right from your iPhone with the help of apps. Go wider than the frame with these four panorama apps.
Apple's fifth major update to its iOS mobile operating system will be rolling out soon. Gear up for the update with our experience and verdict on the top ten features of iOS 5.
The moment is finally here! After months of speculation, did the iPhone 4S live up to our expectations, or was it an underwhelming affair? Here's what you need to know about Apple's new iPhone 4S.
This year's WWDC, unlike the last four which featured news about a new iPhone, was all about the OS (operating system); iOS on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, OS X Lion for the Mac, and a brand new service called iCloud. Here are the highlights.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
The Apple iPad 2 is now officially slated for a 29th April launch in Singapore. Potential buyers, do you need the Wi-Fi or 3G version, or is the first iPad still relevant? Take some time to consider our views on this matter.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)