- Articles tagged "apple"
The most anticipated announcement of all at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2013 is the unveiling of the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 7. Dubbed as the biggest change to iOS since the introduction of iPhone, iOS 7 boasts quite several new features. Read on to find out more.
At Huawei's tenth annual Global Analyst Summit, the company shared its plans to conquer the smartphone market, taking down Apple and Samsung along the way.
Apple's iPad Mini and fourth-gen iPad are being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad Mini and/or fourth-gen iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Apple is expected to launch a smaller version of the iPad on 23rd of October. In this rumor round-up, we go through every news report, speculation and leak we have seen thus far to give you an overview of what to expect when it launches.
Looking to purchase an iPhone 5? Or just trying to get as much information as possible about it? Here's everything you need to know about Apple's latest iPhone iteration, in one place.
Amidst the flurry of hardcore iPhone 5 activities today, we managed to sneak in some time with the much sought after device itself. Here's our quick take on the latest, sixth-gen Apple-flavored device.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
Apple's newest mobile operating system, iOS 6, comes with over 200 new features. In this hands-on article, we take a look at the new Facebook integration, the various enhancements in Photo Stream, Mail, and Safari, as well as the new Privacy controls.
At long last, the new and upcoming iOS 6 has been unveiled. While we still have till fall to wait for the official build, here's a list of features for you to mull over before September 19th arrives. Check them out after the jump!
Having second thoughts about whether the iPhone 5 is suitable for you? Perhaps you find yourself more suited for non-Apple alternatives? Here's a quick look at the well-endowed Android and Windows Phone 8 alternatives that you can consider.
- AOC houses their gaming products under new brand called AGON
- Apple "working rapidly" to expand Apple Pay in Asia and Europe
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore