- Articles tagged "apple"
Whether you're a savvy veteran or a complete beginner to iOS, we've got you covered in our ultimate guide to your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus. Learn the ins and outs of 3D Touch, Live Photos and tons of other tips and tricks for getting the most out of your new iPhone.
Yes, the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus look the same as last year. But make no mistake, these are not the same phones. They have better cameras (both front and rear), faster processors, improved fingerprint scanners, oh and only the single biggest improvement to the touchscreen since its creation.
The newest version of Mac OS X, 10.11 or ‘El Capitan’, will be available later today, for free. Should you upgrade to OS X El Capitan? What do you have to look forward to if you do?
Apple’s newest iPhones, the 6s and 6s Plus, are launching this Friday, so that means one thing: new accessories to buy, buy, buy!
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, we find out who's offering the best deal.
iOS 9 lands today, and it’s available for most of Apple’s iPhones and iPads. Here’s why you should update, and what you can look forward to.
Missed Apple's iPhone 6s unveiling? Too long, didn't read? No worries, we've got you covered! Here's your five point summary of everything Apple launched.
Mobile version of Safari on Apple devices would soon get ad-blocking extensions through the upcoming iOS 9 update, benefiting users with faster page loading and reduced data usage, while likely hurting online advertisers like Google, as well as media/content owners such as ourselves.
Apple is gearing up for its biggest event ever. Its new venue, San Francisco's Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, holds 7,000 people, more than twice that of last year's event at the Flint Center for the Performing Arts! But what can we expect Apple to unveil? Here's what to look out for.
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
- You'll soon be able to run 32-bit x86 Windows apps on ARM devices
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made