- Articles tagged "apple"
The newest version of Mac OS X, 10.11 or ‘El Capitan’, will be available later today, for free. Should you upgrade to OS X El Capitan? What do you have to look forward to if you do?
Apple’s newest iPhones, the 6s and 6s Plus, are launching this Friday, so that means one thing: new accessories to buy, buy, buy!
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, we find out who's offering the best deal.
iOS 9 lands today, and it’s available for most of Apple’s iPhones and iPads. Here’s why you should update, and what you can look forward to.
Missed Apple's iPhone 6s unveiling? Too long, didn't read? No worries, we've got you covered! Here's your five point summary of everything Apple launched.
Mobile version of Safari on Apple devices would soon get ad-blocking extensions through the upcoming iOS 9 update, benefiting users with faster page loading and reduced data usage, while likely hurting online advertisers like Google, as well as media/content owners such as ourselves.
Apple is gearing up for its biggest event ever. Its new venue, San Francisco's Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, holds 7,000 people, more than twice that of last year's event at the Flint Center for the Performing Arts! But what can we expect Apple to unveil? Here's what to look out for.
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
TGIF! It’s the weekend, so what better way to spend it than to listen to some free tunes, courtesy of Apple Music. Apple’s music streaming service launched earlier this week, with a generous 3-month free trial. Here are nine things you can do with it this weekend.
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2015 just started yesterday morning in San Francisco with a number of notable updates to its OS and app ecosystem. We've also caught hold of some nuggets of information that wasn't part of the opening keynotes and you'll find all that and more in this roundup.
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND