- Articles tagged "apple"
Apple's new Apple Watch Series 2 now boasts a built-in GPS and is finally water resistant. How does it look and in the metal and how does it wear on the wrist? Let us show and tell you.
Join us for live keynote updates from Apple's much anticipated event direct from San Francisco where they are expected to launch the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and perhaps even a new watch.
Apple is officially announcing the next iPhones on 7th September 2016 and there have been lots of rumors on what it may or may not have in the next iteration. Here's what we know so far about the upcoming iPhones.
Join us as we take a tour around Apple's new global flagship store in Union Square, San Francisco.
Even without new hardware announcement, Apple had a very convincing and exciting software update across the entire Apple ecosystem. "Emojification" is just one of the new things that happened, but hop in and find out every new update from Apple at WWDC 2016!
Still up? Join us as we give you the latest updates from the Apple WWDC 2016, live from the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco!
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2016 (WWDC) takes place next week, and here's what we can expect to be announced.
If you are heading out to Japan to catch the cherry blossoms, here are some useful tips that I have learned on my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.
Don’t call it a comeback, it’s been here for years. Rocking its peers and putting others in fear.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Apple iPhone SE, we find out who's offering the best deal.
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes