- Articles tagged "apple"
Yep, the iPhone is officially ten. Ten years ago today, Steve Jobs unveiled the very first iPhone to the world. It's easy to see how game changing an event it was now, but back then? Let's just say, reaction was mixed.
After numerous delays, Apple's wireless AirPods are finally available in Singapore. We take a closer look!
There are a couple of very good reasons why you should get the Apple Watch Nike+ over a regular Apple Watch Series 2. Find out what they are here.
Apple's workhorse mobile workstation, the MacBook Pro, is well overdue for a refresh and so is the MacBook Air. At Apple's special event, we'll find out if the rumours of the new MBP machines being lighter, compact and having an OLED touchpad come true. Join us to check out what else Apple has under wraps.
Are the iPhone 7 Plus’ dual cameras better than the iPhone 6s Plus or the Samsung Galaxy S7’s? The answer is: yes and no. Here’s why.
Now that all three telcos unveiled their price plans, we checked them out to see which plans are financially savvy over the long run.
The new Apple Watch Edition with ceramic case may be priced considerably lower than the previous-gen gold Edition model, but it still starts from S$1,818. Let's see what else is in the box.
Apple's latest iPhones have been out for nearly a week now, but if you're still undecided on whether or not you should upgrade, we're here to help.
Nearly everything on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is an upgrade: build, display, speakers, storage, processor, battery life, cameras. But are any of these things the next big thing? Here's what we think.
Take a closer look at the new matte black iPhone 7 and the shiny jet black iPhone 7 Plus.
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%