- Articles tagged "ascend"
Huawei's new flagship device is here. The 5.2-inch P8 boasts an ultra-thin, full metal design, octa-core processor, dual-sim capabilities and Huawei has loaded it with interesting hardware and software features to give it an edge over the competition. Oh and there's also a 6.8-inch phablet version, the P8 Max!
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
- Mark Zuckerberg gives away 99% of Facebook Shares, worth US$45B, for a better future
- Adobe ships huge updates to Creative Cloud 2015
- OnePlus offers a sandstone case for the iPhone 6/6S, comes with a surprise gift
- Toddler loses an eye after being sliced by a drone propeller
- LG's all-metal, slim "Class" smartphone coming to Singapore
- Xiaomi to release Windows 10 Mobile-powered Mi 4 on 3rd December
- Apple said to be testing at least 5 different iPhone 7 configurations
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling