- Articles tagged "hd 7970"
AMD goes over 7000 with its new flagship GPU built on a 28nm process. The new GPU architecture is called Graphics Core Next (GCN) which supports HDMI 1.4a as well as DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2. We pit the new Radeon HD 7970 and 7950 models to see how far they've progressed from its predecessors. Can it unseat the GeForce GTX 580 from its throne on all accounts?
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults