- Articles tagged "aps-c"
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
Nikon just released the long awaited Nikon D500 camera, refreshing the flagship APS-C model with plenty of new technologies. We take a quick look to see if it's worth the wait, and grab a peek at their new D5 full-frame camera too. Now with price and availability details!
Canon's 7D Mark II and Samsung's NX1 are two of the most recent APS-C cameras to have hit the market, and both boast impressive specs and features. While one is a revamp of a storied favorite, the other represents a first attempt at cracking the larger professional market, making this quite an interesting head-to-head. Which fares better? Hit the jump to find out.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Samsung's new NX1 camera is their first foray into cameras targeted squarely at professionals and serious enthusiasts, and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of it.
The Sigma dp2 Quattro is an unconventional camera that packs an APS-C sized, multi-layer Foveon sensor in a camera body that’s just about the size of a mirrorless camera but handles like a point and shoot class product. Find out what we thought about the camera from our quick hands-on.
We took the Leica T out for a walk down Tiong Bahru district of Singapore to see just how its 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor would fare, and brought back some images to share.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
- The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update causes webcams to freeze, Microsoft apologizes
- ASUS updates their in-car dashboard camera range with the new Reco Smart
- Acronis True Image 2017 lets you wirelessly backup your phone to your PC
- Steve Jobs has just been inducted into the Photography Hall of Fame
- The ASUS ROG Swift PG248Q is a 180Hz G-Sync monitor designed for competitive gaming
- iPhone 6s beats the Galaxy Note7 in app speed test
- Google rolls out Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus devices