- Articles tagged "aps-c"
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
Nikon just released the long awaited Nikon D500 camera, refreshing the flagship APS-C model with plenty of new technologies. We take a quick look to see if it's worth the wait, and grab a peek at their new D5 full-frame camera too. Now with price and availability details!
Canon's 7D Mark II and Samsung's NX1 are two of the most recent APS-C cameras to have hit the market, and both boast impressive specs and features. While one is a revamp of a storied favorite, the other represents a first attempt at cracking the larger professional market, making this quite an interesting head-to-head. Which fares better? Hit the jump to find out.
Nikon came around to our office with some of the products showcased at CES 2015, so we're pleased to bring you a quick first looks at their first headliners for the new year - the D5500 and the incredibly light AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F/4E PF ED VR. Read on for our initial findings!
Samsung's new NX1 camera is their first foray into cameras targeted squarely at professionals and serious enthusiasts, and we were on hand to get a quick first-hand experience of it.
The Sigma dp2 Quattro is an unconventional camera that packs an APS-C sized, multi-layer Foveon sensor in a camera body that’s just about the size of a mirrorless camera but handles like a point and shoot class product. Find out what we thought about the camera from our quick hands-on.
We took the Leica T out for a walk down Tiong Bahru district of Singapore to see just how its 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor would fare, and brought back some images to share.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!