- Articles tagged "mwc 2012"
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Nokia plans to set the new benchmark in smartphone imaging with the 808 PureView, which comes with a large, high resolution 41-megapixel sensor with Carl Zeiss optics. Is the Nokia 808 PureView the ultimate camera smarrtphone? Click to find out more.
If you don't already know, the kitschy Sony Xperia U is the other Sony smartphone unveiled at MWC 2012. The team goes behind the scene to check out what it has to offer compared to its NXT siblings.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
One of the two Android phones under the new Xperia NXT series, the Xperia P, makes its appearance today at the Sony Press Conference. What does it have to offer? Take a quick look.
With the Mobile World Congress 2012 coming right up, we gaze into the crystal ball and share some prominent trends, followed by a quick round-up of the latest news surrounding the annual event held at Barcelona. For those who've a keen interest in mobile technology progression, you'll definitely want to keep tabs on this.
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060