- Articles tagged "mwc 2012"
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
Sony Mobile Communications kickstarted MWC 2012 with a new name and a new NXT series, Xperia P and Xperia U. Here's a round up of the news and interesting developments at the annual mobile device trade show.
One year after announcing its partnership with Microsoft to adopt Windows Phone 7 as its main mobile platform, Nokia stole the thunder away from the competition at MWC 2012 with a nifty trick up its sleeves. We round-up all the news and developments on the Finnish company.
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
MWC saw the debut of two Google Android ICS Samsung tablets, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Both sound overly similar? Read on to find out more about what each individual product entails.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Name change and PadFone aside, ASUS has also announced two new products: the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and the ASUS Transformer Pad 300. More Android 4.0 ICS goodness!
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
- Linksys announces new WRT1200AC dual-band AC1200 router
- Join the CEE Instagram contest and stand a chance to win S$500 in cash
- Trade in your old devices at CEE 2015 and receive cash vouchers to use at the show
- OnePlus to "shake up the tech industry" on 1st June, expect to see OnePlus 2
- Google said to release two Nexus phones in October, no plans for new tablet
- FSP’s NB H series 2-in-1 adapters are both power bricks and USB 3.0 hubs
- Here’s a glimpse at Antec’s new flagship S10 Signature-series case
- The Oculus Rift has something brewing