- Articles tagged "mwc 2012"
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
Sony Mobile Communications kickstarted MWC 2012 with a new name and a new NXT series, Xperia P and Xperia U. Here's a round up of the news and interesting developments at the annual mobile device trade show.
One year after announcing its partnership with Microsoft to adopt Windows Phone 7 as its main mobile platform, Nokia stole the thunder away from the competition at MWC 2012 with a nifty trick up its sleeves. We round-up all the news and developments on the Finnish company.
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
MWC saw the debut of two Google Android ICS Samsung tablets, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Both sound overly similar? Read on to find out more about what each individual product entails.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Name change and PadFone aside, ASUS has also announced two new products: the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and the ASUS Transformer Pad 300. More Android 4.0 ICS goodness!
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore