Articles tagged ‘mobile’
Lenovo has just unveiled its latest tablet, the Yoga Tablet. Their latest table features a unique cylindrical battery with an integrated kickstand that lets it be used in a variety of modes - hold, stand and tilt. We check it out to see if this stand is really as effective as Lenovo makes it out to be.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
- Amazon Appstore expands to 41 countries; Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia included
- AMD officially releases three new Kaveri APUs
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team