- Articles tagged "mobile"
Adobe launches a new, powerful photo editing app for smartphones and tablets, updates a bunch of others and has a new Creative Cloud plan specifically for photographers. But, all you need to know is that you can now make anyone smile with a touch of your finger.
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
In the company’s biggest and most ambitious rollout of a new generation processor, Intel launches no less than 48 new 6th gen Core processors that span the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1 convertibles and tablet segment. Step right in with a quick performance sneak peek too!
So Intel's 6th generation Core microprocessor family has arrived, but what's exactly new? We delve deeper to share what has changed under the hood of the microarchitecture that is codenamed Skylake.
The launch of Microsoft's Windows 10 OS and the debut of Intel's newest processor based on the Skylake microarchitecture couldn't have complemented each other any better. In this article we establish if a new Skylake based system is necessary for you, expectations and the platform experiences that you stand to gain with Skylake running on Windows 10.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
Lenovo has just unveiled its latest tablet, the Yoga Tablet. Their latest table features a unique cylindrical battery with an integrated kickstand that lets it be used in a variety of modes - hold, stand and tilt. We check it out to see if this stand is really as effective as Lenovo makes it out to be.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8