Articles tagged ‘hybrid cameras’
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
- Corsair Releases Carbide Series Air 540 Mid-tower Chassis in Arctic White
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition
- Google Removes 'Display Images Below' Option, Loads Images by Default
- Razer Comms Goes Mobile with Android
- Shure Readies their SRH1540 Closed Back Premium Headphones
- 12 Days of Christmas! - The Convertible, Versatile Ultrabook
- Google+ Says: Let It Snow
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV