Articles tagged ‘overclocking’
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
15 contestants from all over the world have made it to the grand finals of Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2010. Who among them will emerge as the king of OC? Stay tuned for the live coverage straight from Huashan Creative Park in Taipei.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- SingTel announces new Unlimited Fiber Plan, promises no traffic throttling
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE available in Singapore on August 30 from S$249
- Sony Xperia C3 available in Singapore from August 30 at S$468
- Klipsch adds new Reference R6M earphones to its Reference series
- HTC to release world's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone?
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, its most affordable 4G smartphone to date
- Seagate ships world's first 8TB hard disk drive
- RugGear unveils rugged Android tablet, the Ultra Tab 7.0 - RG900 for S$830