Articles tagged ‘overclocking’
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
15 contestants from all over the world have made it to the grand finals of Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2010. Who among them will emerge as the king of OC? Stay tuned for the live coverage straight from Huashan Creative Park in Taipei.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales