- Articles tagged "overclocking"
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
15 contestants from all over the world have made it to the grand finals of Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2010. Who among them will emerge as the king of OC? Stay tuned for the live coverage straight from Huashan Creative Park in Taipei.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!