- Articles tagged "overclocking"
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Professional overclockers Lucky_n00b and Coldest from Indonesia turned up at Computex 2014 to showcase the overclocking potential of MSI's Z97 MPower Max AC motherboard taking Intel's just announced K-series Devil's Canyon processor to 6.4GHz. ZOMG!
We are at a special event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to check out MSI’s latest motherboards that are based on Intel’s new 9 Series chipset. Apart from checking out MSI’s latest offerings, we also learn more about the company’s strategy and plans for the year ahead.
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
15 contestants from all over the world have made it to the grand finals of Gigabyte's Open Overclocking Championship 2010. Who among them will emerge as the king of OC? Stay tuned for the live coverage straight from Huashan Creative Park in Taipei.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology
- Lenovo and Razer partner to build new range of Razer Edition gaming PCs
- Space mining is now a totally real and legal thing
- The handcrafted Pixel Vision is a retro must-have for portable gamers
- MSI balances power savings and performance in new Intel 100 series Eco motherboards
- Guess the features that Apple Watch owners use the most and the least
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner