- Articles tagged "workstation"
While MSI is known for their gaming notebook, the company is also dabbling in notebooks meant for professionals who need portable and capable workstations. The MSI WS60 2OJ 4K Edition is one of them and you'll be impressed to find out what it packs in its slim frame.
You probably seen photos of it and lusted after it, so is the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 workstation as outrageous as it looks? And is it worth the sticker price? We spent some time with it to find out.
The Intel X99 chipset is the first desktop platform to feature quad-channel DDR4 memory modules and pair with the new LGA2011-v3 CPU socket that supports the 8-core Intel Core i7-5960X CPU. Together, they are touted to be ultimate desktop PC platform. If you're not familiar, this primer is for you.
As part of its 2014 World Tour, HP has been showcasing a number of innovative new enterprise devices that look set to change how businesses operate, among them, the first fully virtual workstation, and a storage drive HP claims is twice as fast as an SSD.
The HP Z1 Workstation is the only all-in-one system in the world that is user serviceable. In this article, we'll take the workstation apart to give you an inside look of this highly talked about product.
We head to Los Angeles to check out HP's latest range of workstations for both the desktop and mobile.
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops