- Articles tagged "workstation"
The AMD Radeon Pro Duo packs two Fiji GPUs and a whopping 16 TFLOPS of performance, more than double that of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X. We finally have the card in our lab for testing, but first, here's a closer look at this monster.
While MSI is known for their gaming notebook, the company is also dabbling in notebooks meant for professionals who need portable and capable workstations. The MSI WS60 2OJ 4K Edition is one of them and you'll be impressed to find out what it packs in its slim frame.
You probably seen photos of it and lusted after it, so is the MWE Lab Emperor 1510 workstation as outrageous as it looks? And is it worth the sticker price? We spent some time with it to find out.
The Intel X99 chipset is the first desktop platform to feature quad-channel DDR4 memory modules and pair with the new LGA2011-v3 CPU socket that supports the 8-core Intel Core i7-5960X CPU. Together, they are touted to be ultimate desktop PC platform. If you're not familiar, this primer is for you.
As part of its 2014 World Tour, HP has been showcasing a number of innovative new enterprise devices that look set to change how businesses operate, among them, the first fully virtual workstation, and a storage drive HP claims is twice as fast as an SSD.
The HP Z1 Workstation is the only all-in-one system in the world that is user serviceable. In this article, we'll take the workstation apart to give you an inside look of this highly talked about product.
We head to Los Angeles to check out HP's latest range of workstations for both the desktop and mobile.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems